Subscribe to RSS Feed
- Christmas. ‘Tis the season to be …. stressed?
- HSE figures show extent of illness related to work in UK
- Working conditions in Amazon warehouse. Are workers under too much stress?
- StepJockey – burn calories and improve wellbeing
- Soil Association’s catering mark encourages thought about health promotion at work
Follow Health 4 Work
Popular Subjectsabsenteeism adjustments anxiety assessment asthma back to work cancer Dame Carol Black depression disability discrimination employee absence equality act fit note flexible working health and wellbeing health surveillance HSE legislation long-term absence long-term sickness mental health mental health problems mental illness NICE occupational asthma occupational health OH presenteeism productivity reasonable adjustments return to work RIDDOR risk assessment risk factors screening sickness absence stigma stress stress at work wellbeing work-life balance work-related stress workload workplace health
Tag Archives: incentives
It is estimated that the UK economy loses 150 million working days to sickness absence each year. This led the Government to call for a major review of sickness absence in February 2011. The independent review aims to increase the … Continue reading